Friday 1 April 2011

Letter to Read (No. 41): Disappearing bodies!

Dear Ian,

Oh well, I decided that I wanted to report a missing item: a printer (scary, uh?).  I hope we won't find the body in a bin somewhere in Sandwich.  That would be disgusting!

Things are *already* disappearing, including a gigantic printer?! we are bemused...last time we saw that printer, it was pretty much alive and kicking...does anybody know? where is it? poor printer, alone, scared...but hey, what do we know, you must surely start making money selling stuff here and there?

Actually, I think you should organise a raffle.  Yes, that's right.  We could buy tickets and we could end up with a huge photocopier, a few laptops, a lab bench, plasma TVs, you name it, it is here! otherwise I'm very much afraid that all of these wonderful things will go to the rubbish dump, which is, of course, cost-effective.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Best wishes,

Letter to Read

No comments:

Post a Comment