Wednesday 2 March 2011

Letter to Read (No. 21): Collaborations

Dear Ian, dear all,

Still looking for collaborations to publish your letters on the blog.  You might be surprised but very important printed media around the world are reading this blog and they are interested in OUR views.

The colleagues who, very kindly, have lashed out their frustration in writing know that I won't publish names, not even under torture.  This is anonymous because we all know what is at stake.  Our lives are already quite messed up for me to make it more difficult, so fear not! this is not my blog, this is OUR blog.

Please send me your views, letters or if you just want to moan, "moaning shall set you free", please do so!

Oh, and by the way, there is apparently a little Letter to Read 2 around.  I thought it was somewhat endearing and I do sincerely appreciate your efforts, I honestly do, but I don't think we need a second Letter to Read (my opinion) we just need to keep united! (don't forget, "divide and conquer"...is something we DO NOT want) moreover, if I'm gone before anybody else does (the probability is high 'cause "the end is nigh"), I'm more than glad to pass the torch to somebody else.  Promise.  This is a lot of work by the way.  Little Letter to Read sometimes would like to get some holidays!

Write your stuff and get free therapy!...this is your opportunity to get a really cool pseudonym to publish with!...become a legend that people speak about in hushed tones! or...unleash your inner agony aunt! whatever rocks your boat, little Letter to Read being so cool is certainly not one to judge.  No Sir.

Send your letters to

lettertoread@gmail.com

By the way Ian, if you want your letter to be published, even if it is to moan, I would honestly publish it! I swear! you are the real star of this show!

Best

Letter to Read

No comments:

Post a Comment