Tuesday 22 February 2011

Letter to Read (No. 15): Why Ian, Why?

Dear Ian,

Aha! still no news.  Awesome.  So...the lack of news is proving to be a real source of inspiration for my colleagues, who are now spending their time thinking of a number of reasons that you might have had to close Sandwich.

I know, I know, not healthy.  We should move on, after all, this is business as usual.  Agreed. But honestly at least for me, this is a lot of fun (a bit of fun can't do us any harm, right?).

Anyway, another inspired literary piece from a brave employee.  We hope that one day, you'll confirm how close we are to the truth.

Yours truly,

Letter to Read.
------

What Ian’s response to Little LTR could look like  (2)


Dear Little LTR, My treasured Sandwich Colleagues,


Found it  -  list of reasons to close the Sandwich site

·       Nobody from Sandwich has ever sent me a Pfish card

·       I did not get an invite to the Royal Wedding

·       I knew Sandwich would cope best with site closure  -  thanks to the British stiff upper lip

·       It is always raining when I am in Sandwich

·       US airports have repeatedly complained about Sandwich colleagues behaving badly in airport lounges

·       Octopus Charlie picked Sandwich

·       When Nigel (The Archers) fell off the roof to his untimely death I knew the UK would never be the same again

·       Clairvoyant Clara picked Sandwich

·       If we want to remain No 1, we have to stop building on SAND and relying on WHICHcraft

·       It is just one of those things


I trust this answers most if not all of your questions

Best,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment