Thursday 10 February 2011

Letter to Read (No. 7): Things you will not hear from your staff

Dear Ian,

I was trying to get inspiration today for my little letter and I thought I had enough of the moaning for a little while.  Tomorrow will be another day.

I've been thinking of a number of things that you will not hear from your Pfizer-Sandwich staff:

1.- I so totally knew this was going to happen
2.- I thought it was a neat thing to do.  Thumbs up!
3.- I SO totally understand
4.- I'm conflicted...because I'm a Pfizer shareholder...and my shares have gone up! :-)
5.- My family and I have taken this really well.  My kids love you.
6.- I think of this as an opportunity.  Life is for the brave!
7.- I wanted to look for another job anyway
8.- I feel liberated (well, this one you might hear actually)
9.- I always wanted to try a new career as a pole dancer
10.- But in fact, you are lovely!
11.- I'm having a barbecue on Saturday.  Do you want to come?
12.- I'm relocating to Groton!
13.- My mum wants to meet you
14.- Thank you very much for being honest with all of us.  We greatly appreciate your moral integrity
15.- Ian! BIG FAN!
16.- I want you to be the godfather of my newborn baby
17.- I want you to be the father of my newborn baby (hmmmm...not sure)
18.- Have a lovely day!
19.- Those pictures don't do you justice (they so do!)
20.- Lunch is on me

:-)

I can think of a number of things that we would like to tell you as well but I think we'll keep it half civilised.

Have a nice evening.

Letter to Read

No comments:

Post a Comment