Wednesday 23 February 2011

Letter to Read (No. 16): And another one

Dear Ian,

And another one! still waiting for the real one, though.

Take care,

Letter to Read

--------------------------


What Ian’s response to Little LTR could look like  (3)


Dear Little LTR, My treasured Sandwich Colleagues,


This is not an easy time for me either

·       Last night I dreamt I went to Sandwich again and woke up with my heart racing

·       I have lost my security blanket

·       It is not as easy to fool Little LTRs nowadays as it used to be

·       I have lost all my air miles with British airlines

·       It is a truth universally acknowledged that a CEO would rather have a proper job at the grass root level

·       I have been banned from the Open Golf Championship in Sandwich for life

·       I keep hearing this voice:  To lay off some staff may be regarded as a misfortune; to close a whole site looks like carelessness

·       My dog has stopped talking to me

·       Clairvoyant Clara keeps quoting at me:  As a man sows, so shall he reap

·       I am on the verge of tears most of the time


Don’t cry for me Sandwich

Best,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment