Thursday 3 February 2011

Write your Letter to Read

Dear Pfizer little people,

If you feel like you want to let Ian know how you are doing, or you want to help me document this process, please send me an email to lettertoread@gmail.com

I promise to publish the most interesting, poignant and funny letters I receive.  Mind you, you might end up with a career in writing if you're very good! who knows? This might be a "new career" path for you.  You know what I'm talking about, right? You would be "opening" your career prospects.  After all, let's be honest, the future in the Pharma Industry it is kiiiiind of gloomy right now.

But let's not dwell on the negative! of course not.  This blog is supposed to be upbeat. And helpful.  And cathartic.  You get the picture.

I will not publish the e-mail addresses of anybody unless you EXPLICITLY tell me to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment